Vivo Mobile launches V7+ in Lahore with glitz and glamour
Vivo launched its brand and the latest flagship smartphone V7+ in Pakistan with a glitzy event in Lahore. The launch event was held at the Faletti’s Hotel.
Vivo ranks in world’s top 5 & China’s top 3 smartphone brands, it operates in multiple international markets with over 80 million sales in the year 2016.
Speaking at the launch of Vivo V7+ smartphone in Pakistan market, Mr. Eric Kong, Chief Executive Officer of Vivo Pakistan said;
“Pakistan is a market with incredible potential. Vivo aims at becoming the industry-leader and a well-known smartphone brand in Pakistan. In 2017, a start-up capital of 30 million USD will be invested in Pakistan Market both online and offline.”
V7+ comes with the world’s first 24-Megapixel Selfie Camera Phone and the futuristic FullView™ Display.
Vivo is the official sponsor of FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia, FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar, NBA and IPL Cricket Franchise for 2018-2022. Vivo is also planning to sponsor major sports events in Pakistan.
Key Specs of Vivo V7+:
- 99” FullView™ Display with 18:9 screen, 84.4% Screen to body ratio, 12.5% bigger than the regular screens
- 15mm Narrow Bezels with 2.5D Curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 24-Megapixel Front Camera, F2.0 Aperture, Moonlight Glow
- Face Beauty 7.0, Face Beauty for Video Calls, Portrait Mode, Group selfie, LIVEOn
- 16-Megapixel Rear Camera, F2.0 Aperture, 64-Megapixel Ultra-HD Photos
- Bright Rear LED Flash, Phase Detection Auto-Focus
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Memory, 256GB Dedicated microSD card slot
- Funtouch OS 3.2 Based upon the Latest Flavor of Android Nougat 7.1
- Fully upgraded AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chipset for authentic sound
- Face Access, Secure and Quick Unlocking with Facial Recognition
- Fastest Fingerprint Scanner 0.2 seconds
- Smart Split 3.0, Easy Multitasking, App Clone