The Drake’s commercial received an awesome response last year; this year Sprite is going to launch its rap printed cans. The association of rap with the brand goes back to 1986, starting with a ‘Kurtis Blow for Sprite’ campaign.
This summer Sprite is launcing 16 limited-edition cans, each designed with a unique inspirational rap verse. The campaign will feature renowned artists including Drake, Nas, The Notorious B.I.G. and Rakim. According to a news, these rappers were selected because they are all “celebrated for honest self-expression and being true to themselves”.
Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones, popularly known as NAS, described his enthusiasm for the project by saying,
“Legacy means everything to me. When I wrote these lyrics, I never imagined my fans would someday have the opportunity to enjoy a can of Sprite and experience my art in a totally original way.”
Here are the soon to be seen lyrics on your sprite cans!
- ‘Know yourself, know your worth’from ‘0 to 100’ by Drake
- ‘I’m the rookie and the vet’from ‘0 to 100’ by Drake
- ‘Man, they treat me like a legend’from ‘Over’ by Drake
- ‘Started from the bottom’from ‘Started from the bottom’ by Drake
- ‘On a mission try to shift the culture’from ‘ Tuscan Leather’ by Drake
- ‘Living longevity to the destiny’from ‘If I ruled the world’ by Nas
- ‘Poetry’s deep I never fell’from ‘It Ain’t Hard to Tell’ by Nas
- ‘It’s truth, that I am you, and I am proof’from ‘My Generation’ by Nas
- ‘The world is yours’from ‘The world is yours’ by Nas
- ‘Live it and love it’from ‘Trust’ by Nas
- ‘Self-esteem makes me Super, Superb and Supreme’ from ‘follow the leader’ by Rakim
- ‘Cool, ‘cause I don’t get upset’from ‘Microphone Flend’ by Rakim
- ‘Thinking of a master plan’from ‘Paid in full’ by Rakim
- ‘Speak the truth’from ‘Waiting for word to End’ by Rakim
- ‘My mental windows refuse to close’from ‘Waiting for word to End’ by Rakim
- ‘Lyrically I’m supposed to represent’from ‘One from Chance’ by The Notorious B.I.G